5th of June 2010-Saturday

Hello,
how do you do?
I'm fine....
[crazy]

I'm the creator of this blog - Florence Wong
so, here is my profile:

Full name: Florence Wong Mei Kuan
Age: Twelve*10
D.O.B: 18th of February 1998
P.O.B: Malaysia
Horoscope: Aquarius
Zodiac: Tiger
School: SJK (C) Kuen Cheng 1
Class: 6J
Handphone: 012-2665580
E-mail: florencewmk@hotmail.com
Blog: http:florencewmkdiary.blogspot.com
Address: 52, Lorong Bandar, Jalan Taman Bukit Desa,
Batu 3, Old Klang Road, 58100 K.L.
Boyfriend: Sean Lee


So,
now you know more about me le~
Erm,
you all can post whatever you want,
you can change the blogskin or other thing,
but must nice de wor~
Remember to leave a tag at the chat box!
Last,
please write your name below the post,
just do as me....
That's all,
GoodBye!

by florence who is the creator of this blog.

1 comment: