18th of June 2010 - Friday

HOLIDAY END!

It's good for me...
Because this holiday is suck...
It's boring to me,
nothing to do....
I just keep watching movie and play Club Penguin,
and listen to songs.
Boring dao...

Luckily,
Evon
my best friend in 6K,
play msn games with me...
Just like,
Tic-A-Tac Poker,
and Jigsaw....
I hate the Jigsaw,
it's too hard for us...
BLEH!

Hmm....
Let's chat another topic....
AHA!
TALK ABOUT AMANDA AW,
in 6M.
Ha...
She is now in love with LEONG QI JINN,
i think?!
But....don't spread it out yea...
if not she will kill me,
and you all go to 'bai bai' me on Qing Ming next year...
x-]
muakaka.....

Teacher Chong [ the fat fat de teacher ]
said she is now in Mid Valley with her friends,
lolz.
[She told me in MSN] xD
Now I become very friend to her...

I sick last Saturday...
so bad....
More information on my blog

LET'S POST LAH!!!
Why we can't like last year de 6M's blog?
Their blog is so active,
but this blog....
just as Sue Syuen said,
it's UNACTIVE!

Ha..
Sean's birthday is coming now,
on that day,
I GONNA GIVE HIM A PUNCH!
Some more,
that day is Father's Day,
I'm gonna perform on that day in Church...
So,
I hope that Sean will come so that i can give him a PUNCH!
I know i'm evil but i'm not bad...
And,
I'M PEARSAN!!!
[crazy]

That's all
and
GOODBYEZ.

by florence the boring + suck one

No comments:

Post a Comment