Exam. T__T

Hi all ♥

Exam's near, got study? I didn't study, LOL. Monday til Wednesday, what exam ahh?? forgot. Long time no post, mum don't lemme use computer, not like u guys, every day can online. Ern, just wanted to say, all the best in trial exam, get good results, good luck. :P its only 3 days, after those 3 days, we can be crazy again! Parent's Day is over, did you guy's parents scold u guys? Pity lorhh. Ermmm, those peeps whom their parents didn't go to school that day, did you all get your report card? How? I forgot to ask teacher. My mum almost scold me about that report card thingy. My mum don't know that i have exam on Monday til Wednesday, that's why I can online. If not, i'm sure I can't online.

Again wishing you guys, good luck in the trial exam on Monday til Wednesday. =D

by, SueSyuen.

2 comments: