Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh.

♥ GOSHHHH!!

2 karangans each day lerhhh. Copy til we die mehh? Fxxxers 6B : HiewKarMen, SabrinaLamChuYue, HoLeiYin, AmyChungSukYan, JeanLim, SamanthaSeeHooMunWei. They told the teachers that we copied the SK Bahasa Pemahaman. They proved to a lot of teachers with ZiWei's paper. At least, HiewKarMen admited, I won't scold her. Who's idea? Noone knows.

Me and HiewKarMen's chat :

KarMen : When I got this paper, I tell LimJean bout it then SamanthaSeeHooMunWei follow LimJean she say tell teacher oh.
SueSyuen : Who tell teacher and who's idea?
KarMen : Me and ChuYue and more tell teacher but idea is who I also duno.
SueSyuen : o.O
KarMen : Do you all still wan to copy karangan?
SueSyuen : Nope, scared liaos.
KarMen : Oh I see.

The end.

Even though this thing is very confusing, still, u guys needa understand it.
P.s : 6B class's girls also got copy answers lehh. Someone which is unknown told me tat.

Good Luck understanding and copying.

By, SueSyuen :)

2 comments: